This Friday, February 10th, over 350 churches in 50 states will be celebrating the Night to Shine event sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation. This event celebrates those with special needs, ages 14 and older, by giving them their very own and unforgettable prom night. Night to Shine is centered on God’s love and uses this night as an opportunity to treat those with special needs as the kings and queens that they are!
Night to Shine is an exclusive invitation-only event for people with special needs. Invitations may be extended through host churches. If you would like to recommend a guest, CLICK HERE and refer to the list of host churches and contact them directly.
Participating Tennessee Churches Include:
- Crosspoint Community Church – Nashville, TN
- Encounter Life Church – Manchester, TN
- Springfield Baptist Church – Springfield, TN
- Rising Above Ministries – Cookeville, TN
- Crossroads Christina Church – Gray, TN
- Clarksville First Church of the Nazarene – Clarksville, TN
- Stuart Heights Baptist Church – Hixson, Chattanooga, TN
For more information and for a full list of locations visit www.timtebowfoundation.org.